Hogarth Worldwide is the world’s leading creative content production company. Born to make the best work brilliantly, we combine craft, insight and technology to bring creative work to life for many of the world’s most famous brands.
Founded 13 years ago, Hogarth has grown from a start-up to over 4,500 people, across 30 key cities and is now part of WPP. Obsessively striving for better is in our DNA, it is the reason for our existence and continues to drive us forward in all that we do, making Hogarth an exciting place to work and a great place to achieve your career ambitions.
What does an Account Director do at Hogarth?
As an Account Director you are a leader within the Client Services Department and are pivotal to the smooth running of the business. Our account handlers are responsible for client relationships, managing the team, building relationships with stakeholders and delivering against budgets and workflows. You should have a proven track record within account handling, have knowledge of industry best-practice and have a strong commercial acumen.
- Support the Managing Director with business growth
- Act as point of contact for escalation for the client/agency and internal teams, resolving problems quickly and communicating effectively
- Work closely with Managing Director on P&L, forecast, budgeting
- Have financial responsibilities, including preparing cost estimates, signing off their cost estimates.
- Develop a deep understanding of the contractual obligations, commercial arrangements and SLAs
- Build relationships with key stakeholders, manage perceptions and expectations
- Liaise with Print Production/Broadcast team on specified client requirements and resolve client issues/complaints to the satisfaction of main stakeholders
- Understand how client, agency, and Hogarth relationships interact
- Proven ability to make informed decisions and problem-solve based on sound knowledge
- Resilience in working under pressure and adhering to tight deadlines
Qualifications & Essential Skills
- Min. 6-7 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge from working in a TV, print, or digital production role is preferred
- Worked on global brands
- Experience budgeting and forecasting
- Focus on continuous improvements, delivering excellent quality and high levels of customer service
- Agency experience managing international clients in multiple markets with multiple stakeholders
- Understanding of financial compliance procedures
- Experience of running an account team including resource planning
- Sound technical understanding of client requirements
- Commercial acumen
- Negotiation skills
- Prior people management experience
- Problem solver
- Good networking skills